Welcome to Freshproperty.co,
We – Freshproperty.co respect the privacy of visitors to our all websites which can be found on our company website – www.freshproperty.co and fresh property search engine wherever distributed on the internet. Please read this Privacy Statement carefully so that you understand what information we collect through our website and what we do with that information.
About the Site:
- Freshproperty.co publishes or makes available on the Freshproperty.co information, advertisements, product and service offers, vehicle data, valuations, Software and links and other content supplied by Freshproperty.co and third parties (‘Material’). Fresh Property does not warrant, represent, authorise or endorse the reliability, accuracy or completeness of any such Material published on the Freshproperty.co or on any web site that links from the Freshproperty.co. (Including third party display advertisements).
- Freshproperty.co does not and cannot provide any warranty in relation to any goods or services advertised for sale on the Freshproperty.co by third parties including, but not limited to, any representation or warranty that the goods or services are of merchantable quality, fit for the purpose intended, safe for the purpose intended, as described by the seller or owned by the seller.
Personal Data Protection
Protection of personal data of Freshproperty.co’s Users matters and Freshproperty.co has a well-defined policy. Please refer to Freshproperty.co’s personal data protection notice located at Personal Data Protection Notice which forms part of this Agreement, to understand how Freshproperty.co uses and protects the personal data of its Users.
The Information we gather
The Site collects Personal Information that it considers necessary for it or its related bodies corporate to provide the range of services they offer. The information we collect generally falls into two categories:
- Information supplied by visitors to the website when they:
- Create a new account
- Login to their account
- Listings details, modify, emails, property id, mobile, name, address
- Perform a search
- Click to reveal sellers info
- Enter a sweepstakes or other promotional contest
- Request an offer, info
- Inquire about our listings or services offered through our website
- Information we collect as visitors use our website.You need to sign up to use certain products, services, and tools on our website that require you to provide information about yourself, such as your name, physical address, email address, and phone number. For example, you may provide such information if you sign up for a new account, newsletters, complete our “Feedback” form, or use a social media tool. We may use such information in order to provide you with the products, services, or tools you have requested.
When you book our services, we ask for information about the your listing and on how you can be contacted by our staffs (including information like your phone number and email address).
In addition to the above, we may collect information, and/or use the information we collect, in the following specific ways:Searches and Engaging Our Services
To make use of certain features on our website, visitors need to provide limited information about themselves and their interests so that we can tailor the information we provide to their needs. For example, while submitting an ad to us, we require your property information and your contacts and correspondence. We use this information to help you advertise to the market and provide our services or as otherwise described in this Privacy Statement.Sweepstakes and Other Promotions
From time to time, we may offer sweepstakes or other promotions on our website. If you enter a sweepstakes or promotional contest, we will ask you to provide information about yourself (such as your name, phone number, address, date of birth, and email address). Among other things, we will use this information to contact you if you win, and we may also use this information for marketing purposes. We may share this information with any co-sponsor of the contest or sweepstakes; we will identify the co-sponsor in the contest rules. We may also share this information with shipping or fulfilment companies or other third-party service providers that help administer our promotions, such as by conducting drawings, and/or delivering prizes to winners. If you do not want us to collect the information requested in the contest or sweepstakes registration form or to provide it to co-sponsors, please do not enter the contest or sweepstakes.
From time to time, we survey our users to measure their satisfaction with our website and other sites and to help us learn more about our audience and how they interact with our website. Third-party research firms often conduct these surveys on our behalf. We use the survey results to help us improve the services we offer to you. We will take the information you provide and aggregate it on an anonymous basis with data collected from other survey participants. We may use and disclose that pool of anonymous information as we see fit, without identifying you personally.
We may use your email address to respond to requests you make for our products or services or to respond to your communications with us. We may also contact you to inquire about your experience on our website, to provide you with information about our products and services available from us or from our affiliates, or to communicate to you information related to the real estate industry. From time to time, we may also send you emails that include special promotions and other commercial offers that we think may be of interest to you. We hope you will find these communications informative and useful. If you do not, you can unsubscribe from any of our commercial email programs by following the simple instructions included in an email you receive in connection with that program.
If you request or engaging our services, we will use and share your email address and other contact information with participating subsidiaries or partnering company as described earlier.
Creating and logging in to your account helps you manage your transcations with us by allowing you to do things, like view back your transactions history with us and receiving updates from us. It also lets you customize your profile picture, edit first name, last name, phone number, address, post code etc.
To access your account, we will ask you to register with us on the form provided, which may include personally identifiable information like your email address. You may also be asked to provide additional optional personal information, such as your name, gender, and age. You agree to provide true, accurate, current, and complete information about yourself. We use this information to process your registration request, provide you with the services and communications that you request, customize features that appear on our website, measure traffic on our website, and improve our website and the services and features offered to users. We may share information we collect while you are using the Site, including registration information, with our affiliates and with trusted third-party service providers who assist us in providing services.
Content You Post to our Website
If you choose to post content to any of the interactive areas of our website, such as discussion forums, comments fields, and social media areas, please keep in mind that the information you post can be seen, collected, and used by anyone who has access to those areas. You may also have the opportunity from time to time to respond to questions that we display to users of the website. If you choose to respond, your response may be published on an area of the website accessible to other users or the public. We are not responsible for any third-party use of such information.
Cookies and other data collection technologies
A cookie is used to monitor the use of the Website and to gather information such as the sections of the website visited and other website usage information.
Most browsers are initially set up to accept cookies. However, you can set your browser to refuse all cookies or notify you when you receive a cookie and you will have the opportunity to either accept or reject it in each instance.
To help us (and in some cases our advertisers and third-party providers) keep track of how many users are accessing particular pages within our website, and to track how users respond to ads we place on third-party websites, we may place a small file, called a web beacon, on some of our pages and on some of the listings and ads we distribute.
We may also place a web beacon in the emails we send to you. When you open one of our emails or click on links within these emails, we track this click-through data to help us determine your interest in particular topics and measure the effectiveness of our communications to you. If you prefer not to be tracked in this way, you should not open these emails or click text or graphic links in the emails.
Information about your computer or device
Our web server (and/or any web server operated by our service provider(s) on our behalf) automatically collects and may store limited information about your computer configuration when you visit our website, including:
- The type of browser software you use,
- The operating system you are running,
- The resolution of your computer monitor,
- Your IP address. (This is a numerical address that is used by computers connected to the Internet to identify your computer so that data (such as the web pages you want to view) can be transmitted to you. We also use IP address information for systems administration (including fraud detection and prevention) and troubleshooting purposes.
We may also collect information about the website you were visiting before you came to our website and the website you visit after you leave our website.
Combined Technology Information
Cookies, beacons, information collected about your computer or device, and other data collection technologies (“Data Technologies“) may be used individually or in combination in order to provide and/or administer our services, to help us understand user behaviour, to monitor website performance, optimize ads and measure advertising performance.
We may collect, or have a third party collect on our behalf, data on how visitors use and navigate through the Websites, such as the number of users who visit various pages within the Websites, what they click on, whether they scroll up or down on particular pages, fill out forms, etc. We use this information to improve the Websites and learn about users, and may disclose it to our affiliates (including, among others, the members of the Freshproperty.co or its parents company Bricks & Shelters Asia Home, or to third parties.
The Site has relationships with certain third-party advertising networks, Advertisers, and advertising services (“Advertising Services“) that collect data, target and serve some of the advertisements, promotions, or other marketing messages you see on our website and other websites and mobile applications, including websites owned and/or operated by our affiliates.
Such Advertising Services may, including through processes that we do not control, use Data Technologies from third party companies to collect data from your activities on these websites, on other websites owned and/or operated by our affiliates, or with other websites. These technologies may be used to track user behaviour, how our products and services are offered, conduct consumer research and possibly to serve you relevant ads and content. These companies may also obtain information, including personally identifiable information, from services you use from other companies, including without limitation, other websites, mobile websites or applications, and combine the information they obtain through these Data Technologies with information obtained through our products and services. Their collection and use of this data is subject to their own privacy policies.
What if you do not provide personal information
If you choose not to provide personal information when requested, the Site may not be able to provide you with the full range of services. You are given the opportunity to ‘opt-out’ of having your Personal Information used for purposes not directly related to the Website at the point where we ask for it.
If you do not wish to have information on you used in any of the aforesaid manner, you can e-mail us through to firstname.lastname@example.org
If you do not want to receive e-mail or other mail from us, you can click on the unsubscribe link in our emails to remove your email address from our mailing list.
Request not to use your personal information
If you request that the Site does not use your Personal Information in any particular manner, we will adopt all reasonable measures to observe your request but we may still use or disclose that Personal Information if we believe that the use and disclosure is reasonably necessary under the governing laws.
How is personal information used
The Personal Information may be used to:
- send e-mail newsletters and other information to you as you request and to notify you from time to time about services offered by the Site or other entities associated with the Site,
- profile and/or analyse you using and accessing the Website and your pattern and manner of usage,
- customise the advertising and content you see, to fulfil your requests for certain products and services, and to contact you about specials and new products, whether directly or through our partners or affiliates but for the sole purpose of fulfilling the functions above
- research, develop, and improve Freshproperty.co services,
- conduct surveys to determine use and satisfaction with Freshproperty.co services,
- generate statistics in relation to the Freshproperty.co,
- promote and market special offers and other services to you
We will not, however, share any such Personal Information with other entities except for such entities that have been authorised to carry out specific services for the Site.
The Site shall preserve the contents of any communications which you send if the Site is of the view that there is a legal requirement for doing so. Your communications may be monitored for purposes of trouble-shooting or maintenance purposes.
How is personal information disclosed
The Site may use your Personal Information for any purpose which the Site may deem fit in its sole discretion.
Individuals and/or organisations to which we may disclose personal information include:
- Fresh Property’s staffs and Freshproperty.co’s bodies corporate
- the public if you advertise with Fresh Property or use publicly available Communications Services
- Individuals and organisations that advertise with Freshproperty.co if you submit an enquiry with Freshproperty.co. If you do not want Freshproperty.co to disclose your personal information to these individuals and organisations, please do not submit enquires. Depending on your enquiry these may include:
- private advertisers
- licensed vendors
- property agents, owners or advertisers
- operators of Linked Sites
- financial service providers
- insurance service providers
- advertising service providers
- outsourced service providers who assist Freshproperty.co to provide its services including:
- information technology providers
- marketing and market research advisers
- professional advisers
- resellers of Freshproperty.co services
- organizations involved in a sale/transfer of Freshproperty.co assets, business, or shares
- government and regulatory authorities as required by law
Except as provided herein and as required by law, your Personal Information will not be made available to third parties without your consent.
When you are on the Site, you could be directed to other sites that are beyond our control including hyperlinks to advertisers, merchants, sponsors, and content partners.
You acknowledge that when you click on a hyperlink that leaves the Site, the site you are directed to is not within our control, and you acknowledge that the Site shall not be responsible for those sites or any damages or losses incurred by you resulting thereto.
Protecting the privacy of children
Our website is not directed at or intended for children under 18 and we will not knowingly allow anyone under 18 to provide us any personally identifying information; if you are under 18, please do not provide any information about yourself on this website.
This website is intended for use by visitors within Malaysia & Singapore. Please be aware that:
- Our databases are stored on servers and storage devices located in Malaysia, Singapore, and various other parts of the world,
- Your information (including personal data) may be transferred to these locations for processing and storage,
- These locations may not guarantee the same level of protection for personal data as the locality or country in which you reside. By using our website, you expressly agree to our collection, use, disclosure, and transfer of your information (including personal data) for the purposes identified herein, and you consent to the transfer of such information outside of your country.
How this policy changes
About security and personal Information
The Site uses its best endeavours to store all Personal Information on servers with restricted access, and all electronic storage and transmission of Personal Information are secured with appropriate security technologies. Not to withstand the foregoing, the Site cannot guarantee that such precautions would render the Site and its servers immune to security breaches.
Tel : +6011 5136 8838
Email : email@example.com
Send your feedback
Version 1 (January 2018)
Note: freshproperty.co is founded & own by Bricks & Shelters Estate Tech (A subsidiary own by Bricks & Shelters Asia Home). All rights reserved.